New Player [+.+]

Say hi!
discordious

hello all, just wondering what "peak" times are for the netslum servers, havnt seen anyone online as of yet, glad to be able to play fragment, sadly its 12 years to late for me haha...ahh....shoot.
well maybe someone will find me online sometime, pst timezone for what it counts, and yeah just bumbing around offline more to lvl up a bit i guess...
Operator

Welcome! There's not really a peak time, so to speak. We get players from all over the world playing on Netslum so really it tends to depend on the availability of the players. It's good to have you around, I hope you get to play with some people soon. :)
discordious

Well alkalime, thank you for providing a space in the web for Fragment to continue,
i for one had waited and waited back in 2k5 for this to make a north american release and was greatly dissapointed in the lack of a port,
then after years of forgetting about Frag. i was looking for mmorpgs that were as similar to .hack as i could find (aura kingdom,Tera, mabinogi) but never quite got that .hack fix from any of them,
CC2 has failed it's .hack following in my opinion by not making .hack a F2p mmorpg, this new world they've come up with seems like rubbish turn based time waste, i for one will not be on it.
</rant>
I do hope to see you and others on netslum, and will need to lvl up in single player mode a fair bit i suppose as lvl1 seems undo-able online atm.