In-game bugs/translation errors

This section is for the discussion of .hack//fragment. Ask for help, find other people to play with, have fun!
Poi

Here is a list of the bug(s) that I've found in-game so far:

1. Scarlet King and Mushroom King can't heal other enemies

I've also found the following translations which appear to be wrong:

1. When 'Grandpa' can't do anything with your weapon, you receive your item back along with 'Gold' and 'Silver' - these should be 'Golden Axe' and 'Silver Axe'
Kaoru Ichinose

We can only prove Scarlet King, and Mushroom King, do not heal or heal other monsters properly.
Haven't seen any monster parties at all preforming heal on each other either and it seems broken for monsters to heal.
Operator

Poi wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:44 am 1. When 'Grandpa' can't do anything with your weapon, you receive your item back along with 'Gold' and 'Silver' - these should be 'Golden Axe' and 'Silver Axe'
I think the explanation for this is that when the game was being translated the replacement words could only be of the same amount of bytes as the original text. There's another translation soon to be in the works (we have the tools for it now thanks to user 1UP), so things like that will be fixed!
Poi

Alkalime wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2017 10:19 pmthe replacement words could only be of the same amount of bytes as the original text.
Ah that makes sense - it's great to hear that 1UP already supplied the tools to do better editing as well.