help for Mac?

This section is for the discussion of .hack//fragment. Ask for help, find other people to play with, have fun!
wishwander

Hi there! Just heard there was still this community out there
I'm sure its a long shot but I was wondering if there is any way to set up and play on Mac? all the technical stuff i saw was for PC and I am in no way savvy with this stuff but really wanted to play .. any recommendations??
Operator

I'm not sure it's possible at the moment. Maybe with the new version of wine it might be, but it'd be a pretty technical thing and I don't have a Mac to check with.
Your best bet at the moment would probably be to run Windows in Bootcamp and play PCSX2 that way.
Rosko

Alkalime wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:29 pm I'm not sure it's possible at the moment. Maybe with the new version of wine it might be, but it'd be a pretty technical thing and I don't have a Mac to check with.
Your best bet at the moment would probably be to run Windows in Bootcamp and play PCSX2 that way.
Ain't Linux pcsx version works on Mac ???
Well, this sucks.
PC: Ryzen 5 5600x, 64GB RAM, RTX3070ti
Character: -=Rosko=-
Consoles: PS3, PS4, PSVita; psn id NolanDaneworth
Twitch
yAJYDXKFp7QDzJCPcjVE

https://www.reddit.com/r/emulation/comm ... mac_users/

Looking at it, the biggest thing you're missing is DEV9 plugin support, so that's where I'd say to focus your efforts is to find a DEV9 plugin that works on OSX.