Dau is slowly taking over the BBS, part 4: Crab Server Bounties!

This section is for the discussion of .hack//fragment. Ask for help, find other people to play with, have fun!
unnamedauthor

In case you're not part of the Cool Kids Club, a quick rundown. I run Hongik University Station, a translated version of Brambling's Crab Server. The gimmick of this server is that each created dungeon has the chance of popping out a rare, using only the stock item tables. There's 84 dungeons, covering most of the rares.
However, frägment wasn't up for that long, and the Crab Server:
1) does not have a map for each rare, mostly because there weren't enough low-level maps created.
2) has some weird inconsistencies with the tables listed on Brambling's website.
This is an open invitation to anyone with some free time and a love for frägment to help with the second point.

Bounties available:

共鳴する オホーツク海の 寿司(level 85, Water element): Run for Chaos Sword, which normal item do you get instead? Site says for the exact same map, there's two different normal equips.
Reward: A hug and max heals, as well as whatever items you wasted getting to the Gott(alternatively, I can give you the GP equivalent) and 5 White Cherries

共鳴する 高脚蟹の ラーメン(level 95, Wood element): Is Valhalberd actually a possible drop? Which normal equipment do you get, if it is? Site says Valhalberd is a lvl94 drop.
Reward: 5 Virus Cores per person that runs in your group(you can pick or I'll just dish em out), as well as maxing out your party's heals

As well, some maps don't have a rare listed on them, but are in the right "style". Remember that there's no guarantee there's actually a rare in any of these.
共鳴する 毛蟹の 錬金術(lvl89, Fire element) I'll max out your heals for just running it once(I don't remember what monsters are in here and I have a feeling they aren't kind), but if you're already at the level where you can take this on I don't really have much you can't get easily aside from Virus Cores, so we can talk Virus Cores
共鳴する 毛蟹の 機械人形(lvl98, Light element) I'll max out each party member's heals that run it(each time you run, if you're having trouble), as well as talk Virus Cores and Grunty Food if you want to keep running it
共鳴する 高脚蟹の 宿命城(lvl85, Wood element) Same as before, I'll max out your heals as well as talking Virus Cores(although you can get cores from the dungeon, so...)
共鳴する 丸蟹の 天ぷら(lvl75, Wood element) Max out your heals, get you some Virus Cores, blahblahblah you get it by this point
共鳴する 丸蟹の 寿司(lvl80, Wood element) blah blah blah heals blah blah blah virus cores blah blah blah

If you'd like to take a bounty, DM me on Discord(unnamedauthor#2701) and we can sort out rewards. :)
Last edited by unnamedauthor on Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:39 pm, edited 9 times in total.
dau of the azure "literally everyone has been helped by dau somehow"
thank you for the links alka
they/them
easy-bake fragment guideesc fixeng grunty foodbandai logo swapportrait "tutorial"
Pignafi

Hi unnamedauthor =)

Today, i make some runs at these areas :

共鳴する ズワイ蟹の 碧野(lvl33, Wood element) :
At my two runs : I have obtained just normal equipment.

共鳴する 花咲蟹の 星座(lvl42, Earth element) : It's not a lvl 42 but a lvl 33, Earth Element on your server.
At my first run : I have obtained the moon knife (Rare TWINBLADE weapon lvl 32), the yellow candy (Rare item for trade in offline mode).
At my second run : I have obtained normal equipments.

Maybe i will test the 共鳴する 蟹 絶対防御 or try these areas on the crab's server this sunday or later in the week.

Have a great sunday =)
unnamedauthor

Pignafi wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 9:53 am 共鳴する 花咲蟹の 星座(lvl42, Earth element) : It's not a lvl 42 but a lvl 33, Earth Element on your server.
At my first run : I have obtained the moon knife (Rare TWINBLADE weapon lvl 32), the yellow candy (Rare item for trade in offline mode).
Oo, thank you! I'll update the post in a bit. Might also check all the other maps now, in case I've gotten the levels wrong more than once @.@
dau of the azure "literally everyone has been helped by dau somehow"
thank you for the links alka
they/them
easy-bake fragment guideesc fixeng grunty foodbandai logo swapportrait "tutorial"
Pignafi

unnamedauthor wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 1:28 pm
Pignafi wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 9:53 am 共鳴する 花咲蟹の 星座(lvl42, Earth element) : It's not a lvl 42 but a lvl 33, Earth Element on your server.
Oo, thank you! I'll update the post in a bit. Might also check all the other maps now, in case I've gotten the levels wrong more than once @.@
Hi =)

I test this one this afternoon : 共鳴する 丸蟹の 天ぷら, i have obtained nothing special.
I make some research and the yellow candy is uselless.
I have confused with another item, sorry....

Take care and have a good day.

PS : I test these the 03rd june :
共鳴する オホーツク海の 寿司
共鳴する ハマグリの 絶対防御

I have obtained nothing special.
Slack&Hash

Are any of these still available? I know it's been almost a year now, but I may want to give it a shot.
Characters
Slack&Hash - 99 Heavy Axe
Crucia - 97 Long Arm
Coite - 6 Blademaster

Servers
Hulle Granz - Lv 99
Pestilence - Lv 14
Bom-Ba-Yeet - Lv4