Don't know how to connect to the servers right now....

This section is for the discussion of .hack//fragment. Ask for help, find other people to play with, have fun!
Makoto_Hiyashi

Hey guys I'm sure all of you are aware that cold bird disbanded the project awhile ago for later dates, but I do not know how to reconnect at this point and if someone can walk me through the process of getting online again I will be much appreciated. YouTube is slow and gets me slow replies which is understandable so hopefully someone here will see this post faster and walk me through the reconfiguration process.

Thanks
-Makoto_Hiyashi
Currently playing a level 99 Wavemaster. Golden and Silver Grunties FTW xD
Operator

Hey!
I'm going to be adding some guides here over the weekend, so keep an eye out for those, but the long story short is to follow the video guide linked here and then follow the instructions for the PCSX2 pnach file here!
Makoto_Hiyashi

So the cheat is the only needed thing for playing? Plus if I set this up right anybody can invite me or befriend me I'm typically a wavemaster but will play 2 other characters depending on level situation as of right now I play a level 50 wavemaster
Operator

Yeah, pretty much. The cheat will only work with build 8, so make sure that's the one you have. It's the one with the GU themed interface.
Makoto_Hiyashi

I got it up and working earlier with what little skill i do have with technology XD, But I will be able to come online now so I'm getting over powered gear for my heavy blade and working on my second character at the moment;also cleared a few areas with someone else so this has been a great first experience. Thanks again for saving this project before it was completely shut down. And I hope you'll invite me sometime if we are both online at the same time.