Website Updates

Announcements and maintenance alerts for the Netslum lobby server.
Operator

Hiya all, as of December 19th 2017 I'm happy to announce the beta opening of the Akashic Records.

The Akashic Records are a live database of player and character information. Any time a character logs into the Netslum server it is logged to the Records, along with information about that login such as Class, Level, Treasures gained and more.

To use the records, simply type the name of the Character you wish to search for into the search box. From there, you can view any characters matching the search terms. Once on the page for a character, you can also view the names of any other characters that are owned by the same player.

Enjoy!
Operator

Hi!

As of September 11th 2019 both the BBS and the Akashic Records are back up and running. I have some upgrades and updates planned to make the website more functional and provide even more information to players, so keep an eye out for those.

Happy .hacking!
Operator

Hi all.

The latest update to the website is now live!
This update adds a user accounts system that lets you link your in-game save files with your account on the website for easy access to a list of your characters and their Akashic Records entries.

Please let me know if you have any problems with linking your save file, and enjoy!
https://fragment.dothackers.org/register